Monday, September 6, 2010

TTW Developer is Retiring

Yes, the rumours are true. For those of you that didn't get the email, I (D3z) have officially decided to retire from my post as developer. In effect as of... a little while ago.

This is mostly because I no longer have the time to keep developing TTW and keep on with the other things I would like to do (so yes, this was influenced by Starcraft's release). TeBB has offered to take up the role, though, so all is not lost.

I must mention that you guys have been a great community to work with and I hope that you continue to be just that. I will likely be available to assist development here and there as required; but not in the same major way as I have previously done.

Its been great fun, but all good things must come to an end...

D3zmodos AKA D3z

source:
http://www.tropicaltowerwars.co.cc/forum/index.php?sid=1ec16df674f80fbc69cc7e4efbf416d3&page=19

No comments:

Post a Comment