Saturday, September 11, 2010

Floyd Mayweather, Jr rants to Pacman



Floyd "Pretty Boy" Mayweather, Jr. made racial slurs to Manny "Pacman" Pacquiao saying that

"I'm on vacation for about a year, about a year. As soon as we come off vacation, we're going to cook that little yellow chump. We ain't worried about that. So they ain't gotta worry about me fighting the midget. Once I kick the midget ass, I don't want you all to jump on my d---. So you all better get on the bandwagon now. ... Once I stomp the midget, I'll make that mother f----- make me a sushi roll and cook me some rice."

"At this particular time I don't know if I'm gonna fight again. As of right now, I truly believe I am gonna fight again, but as of right now I don't have the urge to get up. But when I do got the urge to get up, believe me my UStream and my Twitter fans will be the first to know, and when we do come back, we will kick 'Poochiao' ass. So I'll let the fans know. Don't worry, we'll kick 'Poochiao' ass. He's gonna take the urine and blood test."


"'Poochiao' got three losses and two draws and been knocked out twice," Mayweather said. "So, like I said before, once I beat him it's going to be a cakewalk and it's on to the next. ... We know Pacquiao made $6 million in his last fight and Floyd Mayweather made $65 million in his last fight. Three losses, two draws. Ohhh, hell no, this is America baby. We built on winning. Step your game up, f----t. ... That mother f----- Pacquiao, he can't speak no English. He never seen a contract he didn't like. Mother f----- signed with two companies [Top Rank and Golden Boy]. Look it up. And then this mother f------ with Nike only got 70 Gs. How stupid can a mother f----- be? Reebok gave me a million dollars for three weeks. I wore Reebok s--- for a week for a million dollars. ... This mother f------'s name is Emmanuel. He got a fake name, taking power pellets."


Pacman quipped that it was an uneducated message and he'd rather prepare for the upcomming battle with Antonio at the Cowboy's Stadium on November 13, 2010. This bout was settled after Mayweather, Jr. continuously denies fighting Manny Pacquiao.

Fans around the world wanted Mayweather, Jr. to fight Pacman but two negotations were already off. Last January they negotiated that both of them take random urine & blood samples tests before the fight but Pacman disagreed. On the otherhand, Pacman's team agreed to it citing that "if it really was the real reason why he declined" the fight. Mayweather's camp denied such negotiation has occured but Bob Arum and Ross Greensburg confirmed that there were actual negotations on both parties.

Critics say that this is brewed out of Mayweather's insecurity. Even if he has an undefeatable streak there is a big chance that Pacman would be the first one to defeat him. Since 2005, Pacman has never lost a bout.

Americans appealed to the Philippines that not every black american acts like Mayweather.

Two days after it was posted. Mayweather, Jr. apologizes for what he said earlier.



"I do want to apologize for what happened the other night. I want to apologize to everybody because everybody felt it was a racist comment that came from me. I don't have a racist bone in my body, you know."

"I love everybody. Some of my guys are Muslim. Some of my guys are Jews. Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Mexicans, white, it doesn't matter. There's nothing but love in my heart, you know what I'm saying? So I heard this from a few people. The only thing I want to say is, if anybody who was affected by what I said the other day, I apologize as a man. I apologize.



"Forgive me for saying what I said. I was just having fun. I didn't really mean it. Nothing in a bad way. So let's stay on this roller-coaster ride and keep riding, baby. It's all love."


"To all the Manny Pacquiao fans, stand behind him, stand behind him. Even one day when we meet up and I beat him, I want him to believe in his self and believe in his skills, and I want him to believe he's going to win. Of course, he's supposed to believe he's going to win."

On his latest message, he still insists that Pacquaio is using performance-enchancing drugs and insisted that he's gonna beat Pacquaio when the time comes.

"God bless Bob Arum and his whole family, because I heard that Bob Arum's son had a bad accident," Mayweather said. "So it's all love to the whole Arum family. I wish you guys nothing but the best."

He also offered his condolences to Bob Arum. After his son was found dead on a hiking trip at North Cascades National Park. Sources says that the bad air between Bob and Mayweather, Jr. might be one of the reasons why the fight has yet to be made.
 
*excerpts from ESPN

No comments:

Post a Comment